|Potassium humate||Powder/Flake||Humic Acid ≥ 65%, K2O≥10%, Soluble ≥ 95%, moisture≤15%, PH 8-10|
Potassium humate is extracted from natural high-grade Leonardite/Lignite, with excellent solubility. It is used alone or combined with Nitrogen and Phosphorus in irrigation and spray. It's applied in landscape and garden as well as all agricultural and horticultural plants.
Humic Acid is extracted from natural leonardite. It is black powder, Flakes or crystal granular, soluble in water, which perfectly combines humic acids and nutrients. It is organic chelator and microbial stimulator.
- Plant growth stimulant, promote root development and stimulates seed germination.
- Enhance nutrient uptake by combining nutrients and humic acids and keep a well-balanced nutrition.
- Enhance the resilience of crops. such as cold, drought, pest, disease and toppling resistance.
- Promotes healthier, stronger plants and enhance appearance
- Soil conditioner. Improve soil structure. Increase ion exchange capacity of the soil.
- Enhance resistance to stress for soil, especially reduce high salts in alkaline soils.
- Enhance nutrients uptake and increases the content of humus in the soil.
- Prevents soil from contamination of heavy metallic ions as well as other harmful matters.
- Fertilizer efficiency promoter.
- Greatly improve the utilization of N & P.